So I don’t have anything food or craft related today that I’m ready to blog about, but I decided to just post a few things about my life right now.
1. We have no dessert in the house. It’s a travesty. The husband and I are scheming about how to remedy this situation as we speak.
2. I think I got a mild case of food poisoning this week. And now that I’m better I need some dessert, man.
3. I made hand soap today. I was going to do a post about that tonight, but I decided I need to see what it’s like tomorrow before I tell you about it. I’m not sure it’s at its final consistency yet.
4. I need dessert.
5. I have to make a birthday card tonight. I’ll tell you about it next week.
6. I bought gross yogurt at the store today. I’m highly disappointed.
7. I have a total of 3 full baskets of clean, unfolded laundry in my living room. I’m going to bet they stay unfolded for at least the next 3 days.
8. Wednesday’s post this week was meant to be posted on Monday. Then on Monday I realized I had signed up for bringing a meal for a family at our church who have just had twins (bringing their total number of kids to 5) on Tuesday and I had also made a shopping date with my sister on Tuesday and was also having my brother-in-law and his wife over for dinner on Tuesday night. So things kind of got out of hand.
9. When I brought the meal to the family, some of them were about to leave to take their 3rd child to the ER because she was running a fever of over 104〫and nothing was bringing it down. Last I heard, they still hadn’t figured out what was wrong. If you would, could you send a prayer up for them? I can’t imagine having newborn twins, much less newborn twins and a really sick 3-year old.
10. The husband is going to Dairy Queen.